The LCBC is hereby advertising vacancies of two positions:
Click on the link above to read the additional information about job description and profile of the candidate.
The working location is N’Djamena, Republic of Chad. Applications should be deposited at the office of the Minister of Livestock and Water Resources, 1st Commissioner of Chad to LCBC, N’Djamena, or sent the Headquarters of LCBC, PO Box 727, N’Djamena (Chad) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 25th, 2015 and bear the title “Application for the position of Translator (English)” or “Webmaster” and shall comprise the following documents:
- A letter of motivation (why you are applying for this particular position).
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae duly signed;
- An attestation issued by the current applicant’s employer specifying the position/functions run by him/her;
- A certified true copy of the relevant or required title, certificate/diploma and/or attestation of qualification;
- Two passport-size photographs;
- A certificate of nationality
- A sworn affidavit of non-criminal record/imprisonment not older than three (3) months;
- Contact addresses of three referees.