As part of the finalisation of its institutional reform, the Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC) hereby informs nationals of its Member States, namely Cameroon, Niger, Nigeria, the Central African Republic, Chad and Libya of the following vacant posts:
- (1) Legal Adviserr ;
- (1) Peace and Security Assistant
Click on the link above to read the additional information about job description and profile of the candidate.
The working location is N’Djamena, Republic of Chad. Applications should be sent the Headquarters of LCBC, PO Box 727, N’Djamena (Chad) or by email to email@example.com not later than June 04th, 2018 and bear the title “Application for the position of Legal Adviser” or “Application for the position of Peace and Security Assistant” and shall comprise the following documents:
- A typed application ;
- A signed CV ;
- An attestation of employment issued by the most recent employer ;
- Certified true copies of diplomas and certificates ;
- Two passport-size photographs ;
- Certificate of nationality ;
- Certificate of non-conviction issued less than three months ago.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Further details on the job description of each post are available on the LCBC Headquarters or its website: www.cblt.org .